- Manufacturer: Garrett (USA)
- Model: AT Pro International
- Year: 2010
- Type: ground and underwater detector
- Display: Yes
- Technology: VLF
- Frequency: 15 kHz
- VDI / Numerical Target-ID: Yes
- Manual ground balance: Yes
- Automatic ground balance: Yes
- Noise cancel: Yes
- Sound, tones: 3
- Adjusting the volume: No
- Pinpoint: Yes
- Using headphones: Yes
Garrett AT Pro International on MD Hunter (latest, see all →)
Coils for Garrett AT Pro International
- Garrett 4.5 Super Sniper • round • inches 4.5 • cm 11
- Garrett 5x8 DD PROformance • DD • ellipse • inches 5x8 • cm 14 x 20
- Garrett 6.5x9 PROformance • Concentric • ellipse • inches 6.5x9 • cm 17 x 23
- Garrett 8.5x11 PROformance DD • DD • ellipse • inches 8.5x11 • cm 22 x 28
- Garrett 9x12 PROformance • Concentric • ellipse • inches 9x12 • cm 23 x 30
- MarsMD 10x6 Sniper • DD • ellipse • inches 10x6 • cm 25 x 15
- MarsMD 13 Discovery • DD • round • inches 13 • cm 33
- MarsMD 13x10 Tiger • DD • ellipse • inches 13x10 • cm 33 x 25
- MarsMD 15 Goliath • DD • round • inches 15 • cm 38
- Nel 12.5x8.5 Hunter • DD • ellipse • inches 12.5x8.5 • cm 32 x 22
- Nel 12x13 Tornado • DD • ellipse • inches 12x13 • cm 30 x 33
- Nel 13x14 Storm • DD • ellipse • inches 13x14 • cm 33 x 36
- Nel 15 Attack • DD • round • inches 15 • cm 38
- Nel 15x17 BIG • DD • ellipse • inches 15x17 • cm 38 x 43
- Nel 5 Sharp • DD • round • inches 5 • cm 13
- Nel 6.5x3.5 Snake • DD • ellipse • inches 6.5x3.5 • cm 17 x 9
- Nel 9.5x5.5 Sharpshooter • DD • ellipse • inches 9.5x5.5 • cm 24 x 14
- Nel Thunder • DD • ellipse • inches 14x10 • cm 36 x 25
The Garrett AT Pro International is a semi-professional metal detector. It is designed for ground und underwater search of coins, valuable things, items and jewellery. The AT Pro International is an amphibian detector, that’s why it works equally well not only on land, but also under water at the depth up to 3 meters.
The combination of ground und underwater detectors in one device increases opportunities for searches on all terrains. The Garrett AT Pro International is both water- and dustproof machine which allows it to be resistant to mud and to operate trouble-free in wet environments.
The electronic circuitry of the Garrett AT Pro International metal detector is based on VLF technology. The device operates at a high frequency of 15 kHz. The control housing is equipped with the LCD-screen which displays information about a found target and the detector settings. There are two rows of buttons located below the screen, with the help of which the device can be fine tuned for specific search conditions. The AT Pro International is the first Garrett detector which received the ability to display a metal conductivity.
The device is equipped with a discrimination scale which can be tuned and which has a large sector provided for low conductivity targets. The metal discrimination on the scale is divided into 20 segments, each of which can be excluded from search. There is a depth indicator with the scale of 5 values (in centimeters). The AT Pro also has VDI/TargetID (with 0-39 VDI numbers (Fe) for an iron sector and further on scale up to 99), adjustable sensitivity, ground balance, pinpoint mode and electrical interference elimination (4 frequencies). The sensitivity is adjusted in the range of 1-8. The detector has both automatic and manual ground balance. A 3-tone audio response is applied for indicating a find. The detector has a 6.35mm headphone jack.
The Garrett AT Pro International metal detector comes equipped with a standard Garrett 8.5×11” PROformance DD coil. Also, for this detector there exist other coils of different sizes and parameters. The power supply of the unit is 4 AA batteries. The size of the device is 106-129cm (adjustable height). The weight of the Garrett AT Pro (assembled) is 1.4 kg.