- Manufacturer: Golden Mask (Bulgaria)
- Model: Deep Hunter Pro 3 SE
- Year: 2018
- Type: deep detector
- Rating (owner reviews):
- Display: No
- Technology: PI
- Frequency: 0.675 kHz
- VDI / Numerical Target-ID: No
- Manual ground balance: Yes
- Automatic ground balance: Yes
- Noise cancel: Yes
- Sound, tones: 1
- Adjusting the volume: Yes
- Pinpoint: No
- Using headphones: Yes
- Search coil:
- Batteries: Accumulator 3700mAh NiMH
- Weight: 2 kg
- Length (min/max): 125 cm
Coils for Golden Mask Deep Hunter Pro 3 SE
- Golden Mask 13 Fighter S • DD • ellipse • inches 12.6x11 • cm 32 x 28
- Golden Mask 20 Pi • Mono • round • inches 7.8 • cm 20
- Golden Mask 28x42 Pi • Mono • ellipse • inches 11x16.5 • cm 28 x 42
- Golden Mask 38x58 Pi • Mono • ellipse • inches 15x20.5 • cm 38 x 52
- Golden Mask 42 Pi • Mono • round • inches 16.5 • cm 42
- Golden Mask 58 Pi • Mono • round • inches 20.5 • cm 52
Golden Mask Deep Hunter Pro 3 SE is a special model from the Deep Hunter line, designed to have the maximum depth of detection possible. It’s based on the Pro3 model, but redesigned electronics and added manual ground balance with multi-turn knob for precise ground balancing and maximum depth. The detector has a switch to switch it to a fully automatic ground balance – for ease of use. The TRASH REJECT function to choose what the detector reacts on – only large targets or all targets, works only in Auto ground balance mode. With this function smaller targets are eliminated and the machine detects only large metal objects. The Trash Reject function is very useful on metal-infested sites, where the prospector would like to search for large targets only.
The Deep Hunter Pro 3 is designed to detect deeply buried large and medium-size metal objects – 5 or more cm in diameter. It could detect smaller targets also, especially with smaller coils. Like all other models from the Deep Hunter range, the Deep Hunter Pro3 SE is a reliable machine for professional use with a discrimination function. The type of the metal objects is identified by two LED lights – red for non-ferrous metals and green for iron. The discrimination is not as good as with the VLF detectors, this is limitation of the PI technology.
WARNING! The Pro3 SE and the Pro3 use newly developed coils that are not compatible with the previous models! The coils for Pro 3 (SE) will work only on a Pro 3 (SE)!
The Deep Hunter Pro 3 SE has a special PLNR (Power Line Noise Reduction) system for comfortable search near 50 Hz power lines. You can order a special “US edition” model, optimized for search close to 60 Hz power lines – this frequency is present in the USA and some other countries in North and South America, Saudi Arabia etc.