A new Garrett ACE 300i metal detector has already been opened )) According to the manufacturer, the new ACE machines have a new processor inside. Are you ready for the truth? See the photo report: opening the Garrett ACE 300i metal detector. What’s new under the bonnet.
1. The circuit for switching on/off the device has remained the same, no changes found.
2. Yet the Garrett ACE 300i does have a new processor – Garrett 8161400! This one hasn’t been seen before.
3. There are changes in audio circuit. With regard to the amplifier – LM4818 has been replaced with VNF 32.
4. The power supply of the Garrett ACE 300i has remained the same (like in the Garrett ACE 250) – microcircuit 50L08C.
5. Receiver OP376, and transmitter LM386 – no changes found.
All about the new Garrett ACE 300i metal detector is collected here (news, photos, videos, tests, comparisons), and here (specs, features, the manual, compatible coils).
Hence why the performance will be very similar to the old Garrett range…
No they are a lot better, faster reponse, better iron recovery, nicer tones, great machines for the money IMHO
DONG DONG BLIP DONG DONG DING DONG LETS SEE THE NEW 2017 AT sonar pi/vlf!
Took my old gta 1000 out of wraps. It operated ok for a day or two. But now when I press buttons they fail to work, so can’t go detecting. Can I lubricate the buttons with anything to make them work, or are the circuit boards jiggered?
Hi, I’m looking for a Garrett Ace 300i or upgrade motherboard replacement because my existing one was damaged when a battery leaked and destroyed the board.
Have you found a solution? I’m in the same situation