- Manufacturer: Minelab (Australia)
- Model: Go-Find 60
- Year: 2015 - 2017
- Type: ground detector
- Rating (owner reviews): ★★★☆☆
- Display: Yes
- Technology: VLF
- Frequency: 7,7 kHz
- VDI / Numerical Target-ID: No
- Manual ground balance: No
- Automatic ground balance: No
- Noise cancel: No
- Sound, tones: 4
- Adjusting the volume: Yes
- Pinpoint: Yes
- Using headphones: Yes
- Search coil: Minelab 10 Monoloop (Go-Find)
- Batteries: 4x AA
- Weight: 1,06 kg
- Length (min/max): 55,5-130,5 cm
Minelab Go-Find 60 on MD Hunter (latest, see all →)
Coils for Minelab Go-Find 60
- MarsMD 13x10 Tiger • DD • ellipse • inches 13x10 • cm 33 x 25
- MarsMD 7 DD • DD • round • inches 7 • cm 18
- Minelab 10 Monoloop (Go-Find) • Mono • square
The GoFinds actually have auto Ground Balance
All cheap metal detectors as a rule have fixed Ground Balance.
Auto Ground Balance is very expensive technology.
Besides there is a problem of terminology – Auto Ground Balance
is that Auto Tracking Ground Balance or so called Ground Grab?
My Fisher F75 has no Auto Tracking GB it has only Ground Grab
and Manual Ground Balance. I don’t know if my Eunuch 800 has
Auto Tracking GB may be it has?