A new Garrett ACE 300i metal detector has already been opened )) According to the manufacturer, the new ACE machines have a new processor inside. Are you ready for the truth? See the photo report: opening the Garrett ACE 300i metal detector. What’s new under the bonnet.
1. The circuit for switching on/off the device has remained the same, no changes found.
2. Yet the Garrett ACE 300i does have a new processor – Garrett 8161400! This one hasn’t been seen before.
3. There are changes in audio circuit. With regard to the amplifier – LM4818 has been replaced with VNF 32.
4. The power supply of the Garrett ACE 300i has remained the same (like in the Garrett ACE 250) – microcircuit 50L08C.
5. Receiver OP376, and transmitter LM386 – no changes found.