Do you know where gold prospecting metal detectors are best sellers? Right you are, it’s Africa (was it also your answer, or only mine?). And what kind of problems may be with a detector in Africa? Right you are, local Aborigines complain about a great number of buttons. Here comes a new product – Minelab Gold Monster 1000, an auto gold prospecting machine. All you need is just to carry it and hit the ground with a pick. Take a look at this Monster, there is also the first photo, video and price.
Minelab Gold Monster 1000 Key Features:
- Gold prospecting metal detector
- Fully automatic search mode
- Super sensitivity
- VLF technology
- Adaptable to any search conditions, or any operator (the manufacturer didn’t write it would be kind of suitable even for use by children – it’s wrong to mention kids in the context of Africa and gold prospecting)
- Comes complete with 2 coils at once
- Quick start guaranteed: just turn on and go!
- Model: Minelab Gold Monster 1000
- Intended Use: Gold prospecting
- Operating frequency: 45 kHz
- Coil: 5×10 DD and 5 DD
- Headphone jack: Yes, 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)
- Display: LCD, Monochrome
- Screen backlight: No
- USB port: No
- Depth Indicator: No
- Discrimination: Gold
- Ground Balance: Automatic
- Pinpoint mode: No
- Sensitivity adjustment: Yes, Automatic & Manual
- Noise cancel: Yes, automatic
- Power supply: 8 AA batteries
- Weight: 1.33 kg including 5×10 DD coil
- Length: 94.4-138.2 cm (37.2-54.4 inches)
The price of Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 is $799.
All about the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 will be collected here. Let me remind you: in autumn 2016, XP (France) released a clone of its XP Deus detector – the DPR-600. This new product is primarily designed for gold nugget prospecting and, most significantly, is definitely intended to take customers away from Minelab.