Minelab Excalibur 2 on MD Hunter (latest, see all →)
Coils for Minelab Excalibur 2
- Nel 12.5x8.5 Hunter • DD • ellipse • inches 12.5x8.5 • cm 32 x 22
- Nel 12x13 Tornado • DD • ellipse • inches 12x13 • cm 30 x 33
- Nel 13x14 Storm • DD • ellipse • inches 13x14 • cm 33 x 36
- Nel 15 Attack • DD • round • inches 15 • cm 38
- Nel 15x17 BIG • DD • ellipse • inches 15x17 • cm 38 x 43
- Nel 5 Sharp • DD • round • inches 5 • cm 13
- Nel 6.5x3.5 Snake • DD • ellipse • inches 6.5x3.5 • cm 17 x 9
- Nel 9.5x5.5 Sharpshooter • DD • ellipse • inches 9.5x5.5 • cm 24 x 14
- Nel Thunder • DD • ellipse • inches 14x10 • cm 36 x 25
The Minelab Excalibur II is a professional metal detector designed for underwater search of valuable items in both sea and freshwater environments. A unique construction of the detector makes it possible to search equally well both on land and underwater, with submersion of the device at a depth of up to 60 metres.
The Minelab Excalibur II metal detector is developed on BBS technology that allows it to simultaneously operate at 17 frequencies in the range of 1.5-25.5 kHz. The detector has no LCD-screen, that’s why information about the detected target is perceived by the ear. A streamlined control box has five potentiometers which help to adjust sensitivity, ground balance and threshold; to activate pinpoint mode and to minimize electrical interference. The sensitivity is adjusted in the range of 1-10.The Minelab Excalibur II metal detector has an automatic ground balance. The threshold is adjusted manually. A 1-tone audio response is applied for indicating a find and has an adjustable volume. There is a 6.35mm headphone socket.
The Minelab Excalibur II detector comes with a Minelab 8’’ DD coil as standard equipment. For this underwater device there also exist other coils of different sizes and parameters. The power supply of the unit is a 1000mAh NiMH rechargeable battery pack. The size of the detector is adjusted: 82-122cm. The weight of the Minelab Excalibur II (assembled) is 2.1kg.